Visit our blog
News & Events
Spring Dynamic Modules 1.1.0 Released
Dear Spring community,
I'm pleased to announce that Spring Dynamic Modules for OSGi(tm) Service Platforms (formerly known as Spring OSGi) 1.1.0 final has been released.
Downloads | JavaDocs | Reference Documentation | FAQ | Changelog
The new 1.1.x series introduces several new features over the 1.0.x branch, such as:
* web support (Servlet, JSP, Taglibs) for OSGi applications
* Spring-MVC integration
* classpath scanning
* customization hooks for Spring-DM extender and web extender
* event notifications for OSGi service importers and application contexts
* refined OSGi proxy infrastructure
* 'greedy-proxy' functionality for OSGi collections
* integration with SpringSource Bundle Repository
* support for custom locations for Spring powered bundles
* pluggable mechanism for determining service dependencies
* access to native OSGi ServiceReference for OSGi importers
* new web sample
along with many small improvements and bug fixes (see the changelog for more details).
We recommend upgrading to Spring Dynamic Modules 1.1 from all previous versions in order to benefit from these new features!
Lead, Spring Dynamic Modules
Our monthly newsletter is packed full of techniques, tutorials, tips and tricks to get you on your way to Spring nirvana. View Archive